ARE YOU NEW TO THE SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK®?
Leading SAFe® offers you an introduction to the foundations of SAFe, and provides the principles and practices to drive your Business-Agile transformation with confidence. The course also provides the guidance and tools you need to lead effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
Register for the dates that suit you and you are on your way to successfully leading your organisation!
See full course description below.
COURSE DATES AVAILABLE
31 AUG - 1 SEP 2022
€1495 excl. VAT
12 - 13 OKT 2022
€1495 excl. VAT
6 - 7 DEC 2022
€1495 excl. VAT
Why take this course with us?
Take our Leading SAFe course to discover how companies can build business agility, and how to make SAFe work inside your organization. You’ll learn how SAFe helps you improve quality, productivity, employee engagement, and time-to-market. You’ll come away with an understanding of how to align your entire organization around the same clear objectives, and how to improve the flow of value and work from strategy to delivery. You’ll learn what makes companies more customer-centric and how to run key SAFe alignment and planning events, like PI planning.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe® Principles
- Creating high-performing teams and programs
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
- Understand the foundations of SAFe® and how to implement it in your organization
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe®’s Lean and Agile principles practically
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Use transformational leadership to drive change, develop people, and encourage innovation
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Drive continuous value delivery through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
- Adopt a customer-centric mindset
Anyone who wants to learn the foundations of SAFe
- Executives and Leaders
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- Course material
- SAFe Agilist certification exam
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe®1 Agilist certificate
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe® 5.1 Agilist, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals
- A SAFe®1 Agilist certification usage guide with SA certification marks
- A SAFe®1 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5.1 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum.