WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED TO DELIVER VALUE IN A LEAN ENTERPRISE?
The SAFe® Product Owner and SAFe® Product Manager (POPM) course covers the tactical responsibilities of these roles in the Agile Release Train. The course also gives you the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
Register for the dates that suit you and you are on your way to delivering value in your organisation!
See full course description below.
COURSE DATES AVAILABLE
Available on request
SAFe® PRODUCT OWNER-MANAGER
€1495 excl. VAT
Why take this course with us?
Learn how product owners and product managers should work together to achieve the best possible customer and business outcomes. The SAFe POPM course will teach you how to adopt a customer-centric approach to building products, using Scaled Agile Framework® to deliver more value, faster. Topics covered in this course include the daily role of POs and PMs; collaborating with engineering teams and business stakeholders; how to write epics, features, and stories; and how to design, prioritize, build, test, and deliver products with increased productivity and higher quality.
- How do POs and PMs plan and execute work during a PI?
- How do you integrate a customer-centric mindset to deliver products customers want?
- How do you connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles?
- How to perform the role of a PO and a PM on a daily basis.
- How to put the customer at the center of your design, build, and test process.
- How to prepare for and lead PI Planning.
- How to decompose Epics to Features and Features to Stories.
- How to collaborate with Agile teams to forecast work.
Anyone who wants to learn the SAFe Product Managament and Backlogs in a scaled environment:
- Product Owners/Managers
- Specification specialist
- Executives and Leaders
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Teachers among the most experienced in Europe
- Top-rated teacher with up-to-date facilitation skills
- Agile Extreme unique digital pre-learning module and exam prep kit
- Course materials
- Remote learning via Virtual Classrooms
- Access to a visual online collaboration workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certification exam
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites will be helpful:
- 3+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum.